The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting http://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
PowerChurch Online servers are still in a transitional state. Those new users already running Version 12 will be updated automatically overnight. Those who are still running Version 11.55 will be upgraded in coming weeks.
This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:
- Personal Profiles - Attendance Summary graph shows Friday dates, not Sunday
- Activities - Changing an activity number does not update "Promotes to:" entries
- Show expected date format in parentheses in Import Contributions > From File instructions screen
- Alias not found error when adding new transaction in Modify Unposted Transactions
- Direct deposit (old CSV file layout) settings conversion problem causes error
- Google Calendar Sync does not work for Version 12 in PowerChurch Online
- Custom Reports dictionary file has duplicate ID numbers, which can cause problems in existing reports