The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting https://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
PowerChurch Online servers will be updated automatically overnight. No further action needs to be taken.
This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:
- New Invalid E-mail Addresses report added
- Attendance Register Form - long notes don't print properly in some layouts
- Attendance Register Form - notes aren't saved regardless of the Save Notes option
- Don't auto assign envelope number in the inactive envelope number range
- Don't keep the Designation field choice when entering multiple contributions into a fund
- Pledge Statement report doesn't group data properly when the report is run in envelope number order
- Contribution Statements/Tax Receipts addresses aren't consistent in different layouts and some don't align with window envelopes
- It is possible to have a duplicate account number after completing accounting setup assistant
- In certain circumstances, a Crystal Reports error can occur when e-mailing reports
- A backslash (\) in an e-mail address shouldn't be considered valid and causes the Constant Contact Sync to error