The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting https://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
PowerChurch Online servers will be updated automatically overnight. No further action needs to be taken.
This Maintenance Release resolves the following issues:
Activities & Skills
- Class Family Directory report cuts off last digits of birthdays
- Visitor Report should show "No records selected" message if everyone is excluded by Personal Status selection
- New Pledge Range report
- Error when saving report settings on Pledge Statement
- Accounting Audit Log should record an event when user changes default account number ranges
- Sub-account Report - Budget comparisons don't follow the updated logic from Income & Expense Statement
- Open Unposted Items report - border width around account distribution is too thin to print on some printers
- New Invoice Aging report
- New Maintain Credit Memos screen
- Add/Edit Payment - change "Balance" label to "To balance" for consistency and clarity.
- Apply a credit memo doesn't properly handle invoices with negative amount
- Constant Contact sync doesn't remove people from lists where they no longer match selections made
- E-mailing reports - a slash in the calculated file name will cause errors in the file attachment