The program will automatically download and install this update by going to Help > Download Maintenance Release, or you can manually download and install the Maintenance Release installer by visiting http://www.powerchurch.com/mr in your web browser.
PowerChurch Online servers will be updated automatically overnight. For PowerChurch Online users, no further action needs to be taken.
This Maintenance Release fixes the following issues:
- Family Grouped Report - Only the first family phone type is printed
- LifeTouch Church Directories export should exclude families that aren't included in Membership Module reports
- Personal Profiles - Navigation List doesn't update after moving to a new family
- Selected Names Addresses and Phones report ignores include phones option if Alternate Phone exists.
- Selected Names Addresses and Phones report doesn't list date field labels 10-112
- Fast Data Entry stores an entry for Additional Present Count: 0, which isn't necessary
- Merge Activities can possibly lose Attendance data
- Pledge Statement doesn't save the message text like Contribution Statement does.
- Monthly Contribution Totals report rounding should be handled by PowerChurch and not Crystal, so the line totals match report totals.
- Modify Unposted Contributions validates empty date field before saying date field is required.
- If no contributions are posted (excluded them all by contribution type, for example) a posting audit log is still created.
- Fund Totals by Envelope report can show a blank report page rather than "No records selected" message.
- W2/W3 forms and e-file updated for 2019
- 1099-MISC/1096 forms and e-file updated for 2019
- AP Maintain Open Invoices screen doesn't refresh after deleting a computer check
- Void and Reissue a check in AP/PR shouldn't try to print the reissue check if voiding a void
- Sub-Account Report missing "Includes unposted transactions" text when budgets are included
- Events Calendar - "Fatal error: Exception code=C000005" when there are a lot of events in view
- Year isn't displayed on the calendar
- Email reports as attachments, like AR invoices and statements, ignore the "Send a copy to this address" setting. Now asks if you want to receive them.
- Request read receipt option is ignored
- Dictionary is missing some common words.
- Dictionary contains inappropriate words.
- Some words can't be added to the custom dictionary.
- Various controls in different areas of the software aren't scaling up properly or are cut off when display scaling is high
- Capture picture via webcam can error