Version 10 - 04/03/2007 MR

This forum is dedicated to information about Maintenance Releases

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Zephyr
Tech Support
Tech Support

v10 Maintenance Release dated 4-3-2007 now available!

Post by Zephyr »

Here are some of the issues that have been corrected or changed with this Maintenance Release:

Room names are now included on the Events Schedule report.

When exporting a calendar in HTML format, the event description was always the general description of the event, even when you checked the option to override that with a different web description.

Under certain circumstances, deleting old data in Attendance would generate an "alias not found" error message.

When saving the output of a Custom Report in Excel format, if you chose a destination file that was currently open in Excel, an error message would come up and cause the program to close.

In PowerChurch Today, the upcoming birthdays and anniversaries that were listed would be for the next 30 days, regardless of the number of days defined on the options screen.

When entering an invoice for a vendor with a default debit account that was set to use restricted money, the prompt asking if you are using restricted money would not appear until you clicked the Save button.

Several conversion and typographical issues were corrected.

kcritchley

Post by kcritchley »

I am having trouble installing the new maintenance release on a server. The instructions say to install the MR on the same computer as PC10. I have it in the same directory and it keeps telling me it can't open PC10 or else I don't have enough memory. Both of these situations should be okay. We have Windows XP pro computers and a linux server.
Anyone have similar install problems or any ideas?
Thanks,
Ken
Ken

Zaphod
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Zaphod »

You won't be able to install on the server itself, you'll have to run the MR program on one of your XP workstations and point the install to the location of pcplus10.exe on the mapped drive on your server.
PowerChurch Software Technical Support
(800) 486-1800
http://www.powerchurch.com/

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Hi all .. any MR notes on the latest release ?? Just wondering what was fixed and/or added.

Blessings,

Neil
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.