Version 10 - 5/11/2009 MR

This forum is dedicated to information about Maintenance Releases

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Zephyr
Tech Support
Tech Support

Version 10 - 5/11/2009 MR

Post by Zephyr »

Here are some of the issues that have been corrected in this Maintenance Release:

-----FUND ACCOUNTING-----
Under certain circumstances, major account numbers could appear twice on some of the Locate windows in Fund Accounting.

-----CONTRIBUTIONS-----
On the Modify Unposted Contributions screen, the date lookup option would be available even when there were no unposted contributions.

When importing contributions, it was possible to assign a contribution type of <None> to the contributions being imported, but <None> is not a valid contribution type.

Under certain circumstances, attempting to e-mail contribution statements would generate an error message indicating that the "index or expression does not match an existing member of the collection."

-----GENERAL-----
If no default printer was defined in Windows, an error message indicating "error accessing the printer spooler" would be displayed when attempting to generate a report.

At certain times, closing the Quick Tasks bar would cause an error when attempting to access Custom Reports or the Database Manager.

If the default printer is a network printer named with mixed case, attempting to print a graph would generate a message indicating that the selected printer was invalid.

One of the files used when creating Custom Reports was updated in the 10/27/2008 Maintenance Release but an older version of the file was mistakenly included in each subsequent Maintenance Release.

If the default paper size defined in Windows was smaller than letter size, the program would display a message and then a print options dialog showing letter paper size, but clicking the OK button to accept letter paper size would not actually change the paper size and the message would just keep coming up.

championcpa

Re: Version 10 - 5/11/2009 MR

Post by championcpa »

I have tried 4 times now to install this release and it just hangs up not responding. Any suggestions? This is the first time this has happened.

RebeccaHarris

Post by RebeccaHarris »

Just installed this MR today. Since then every report I generate gives the following error: "Error:2061; Method: checkpapersize; Line: 5083; Message: Index or expression does not match an existing member of the collection."

When I click the "OK" button, the report displays and prints as it always has before--no discernible errors in layout or information.

championcpa

Post by championcpa »

So you at least got the release to install, correct? I can't even get that far and cannot figure out how to do it. With your experience, though, maybe I will just wait until the next release!

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

championcpa wrote:I have tried 4 times now to install this release and it just hangs up not responding. Any suggestions? This is the first time this has happened.
Try copying the Maintenance Release installer into the PowerChurch directory. Also, if you have Norton or McAfee Internet Security software running, temporarily disable it while installing.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

RebeccaHarris wrote:Just installed this MR today. Since then every report I generate gives the following error: "Error:2061; Method: checkpapersize; Line: 5083; Message: Index or expression does not match an existing member of the collection."

When I click the "OK" button, the report displays and prints as it always has before--no discernible errors in layout or information.
I have sent you an e-mail with a link to the 10/27/2008 Maintenance Release to undo the Check Paper Size functionality. Go ahead and install the old Maintenance Release to overwrite the changes made in the last few MRs until we get this sorted out.