This forum is dedicated to information about Maintenance Releases

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Version 11 - 01/25/2010 Maintenance Release

Post by Zorak »

The following issues were addressed in a Maintenance Release dated 01/25/2010:

- Contribution check number on the Maintain Personal Profiles screen shows first 6 digits of check number, instead of last 6 digits
- Contribution check number on the View Posted Contributions screen shows first 6 digits of check number, instead of last 6 digits
- Check number field on Contribution Detail screen (click the Details button on the View Posted Contributions screen) is not wide enough to show a full 20 digit check number
- Posted Contributions report truncates the last digit off the date on certain printers (HP 6MP)
- Contribution Statements reports do not "refresh" the Report Options properly.
- Canadian Tax Receipts, when middle name is included, space missing between middle name and last name
- Exclusive file access is required when posting Contributions. This does not need to be the case. Only when modifying existing data do you need exclusive file access.
- Google Calendar sync in Events gives "File does not exist" error
- Accounts Payable - Repeating manual checks always release as negative check amount

wms7328

Re: Version 11 - 01/25/2010 Maintenance Release

Post by wms7328 »

Thank you very much for fixing the problem of having exclusive file access when posting contributions. This was causing us a lot of problems.

Turner610

Post by Turner610 »

Has the problem with not being able to 'date restrict' the release of repeating items in the accounts payable module been resolved yet? I still seem to have this problem after installing the maintenance release. I get the date restriction screen but the software seems to ignore the date restrictions entered and just releases all repeating items.

Tracy
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Tracy »

Not that has been released. There are some other issues that we hope to have resolved and release next week which will include that and other issues that have been reported.

bjwhitson

Post by bjwhitson »

I did not get a notice that this MR was available, not the 2 previous. If I only update the 1/25/2010 MR, will I be ok or should I load the one on 1/6 and 1/21?

BJWhitson

tborgal

Post by tborgal »

You only need to install the 1/25 release. This will include all the update in previous releases.

stpaulser

Post by stpaulser »

I have the 1/6 maint release and it tells me I have the latest version installed when I ask it to "download maint release".

Tracy
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Tracy »

Yes, the testing for a new version in that release is incorrectly reporting the update. It has been fixed, however, you'll need to download the MR yourself from http://powerchurch.com/mr