Version 11 - 3/8/2010 Maintenance Release

This forum is dedicated to information about Maintenance Releases

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Version 11 - 3/8/2010 Maintenance Release

Post by Zorak »

A new Maintenance Release has been issued for Version 11. The following issues were resolved in this release:

- Accounts Payable > Check Printing - Account names used on bottom check stub sometimes use wrong account name

- Contributions > Audit Log (feature change) - Now tracks when a Contribution Fund name is changed
- Contributions > Contribution Funds - Does not require a fund name
- Contributions > Maintain List of Contribution Funds - Tab order is off
- Contributions > Maintain List of Contribution Funds - Add default bank account in "Debit (bank) account" field
- Contributions > Statements - Full Fund Details layout not properly combining +/- entries
- Contributions > Repeating Contributions - Fund number not properly assigned if not selected from the lookup

- Events > Google Sync - Events in Daylight Savings Time have the wrong time

- General - Maintenance Release does not automatically download

- OneBody Sync - Possible error during sync if anniversary date field is set to <NONE>

- Payroll - Georgia state taxes not calculating properly
- Payroll > Maintain Item Descriptions - Next/Previous buttons lose focus to the item number
- Payroll > Unposted Transactions report - No sort order defined for items under each employee
- Payroll > Posting (feature change) - Option to skip account validation when posting (for those with non-standard account setups)
- Payroll > Maintain List of Employees - Error when moving employee to "Former Employees" group

- Print Mailing Labels - Error when printing labels in street address order

tborgal

Re: Version 11 - 3/8/2010 Maintenance Release

Post by tborgal »

Just loaded the new release, and the same issue exists when selecting to download maintenance release under the help menu. If you are told that you have the most recent release go to you PC+ 11 directory and delete or rename the pcp11mr file. Then when you will be told there is a new release. This feature should work correctly after this or so we are told.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Version 11 - 3/8/2010 Maintenance Release

Post by Zorak »

Right. The new maintenance release should show up as newer than even the problematic January 6 release.

I just went through each individual build of the program that is on my computer since January 6th build, and each of them individually recognized there was a new release. I don't know what would make that not work.

I guess if you have this problem, you can either manually download and install it, or as Tom said, delete the pcp11mr.exe file that is automatically downloaded to the program directory and try again.