Version 11 - 3/25/2010 Maintenance Release

This forum is dedicated to information about Maintenance Releases

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Version 11 - 3/25/2010 Maintenance Release

Post by Zorak »

A new Maintenance Release has been published for PowerChurch Plus version 11.

The following issues were resolved in this release:

- Backup & Restore - CD/DVD burning functionality added for Windows 7 computers

- Google Sync - Can not use "<" or ">" characters in the event description. Parses as invalid XML and returns an error
- Google Sync - [Feature] Only events from the past 30 days and newer will be synced

- Accounts Payable - [Feature] Added warning if new invoice does not affect an asset account

- Payroll - Adding new employee errors with "Specified key already exists"
- Payroll > Void Check - Possible to create invalid accounting transaction when voiding a check
- Payroll > Tax Tables - Maryland and South Carolina tax tables will error if the "Round to nearest dollar" box is checked

fbcmp

Re: Version 11 - 3/25/2010 Maintenance Release

Post by fbcmp »

Hi. I use windows xp and have upgraded to power church vs 11. On this last release did it affect the California state tax. I noticed that the state tax went down on this pay period and I don't think I did anything else to change it.

NeilZ

Re: Version 11 - 3/25/2010 Maintenance Release

Post by NeilZ »

[quote="fbcmp"]Hi. I use windows xp and have upgraded to power church vs 11. On this last release did it affect the California state tax. I noticed that the state tax went down on this pay period and I don't think I did anything else to change it.[/quote]

This should have been posted in the Accounting Forum as its a Payroll issue. However, what is the program date that displays when you press [b]Alt + F1[/b] and look at the [i]System Information[/i] tab.