Check In - 10/05/2011 Maintenance Release

This forum is dedicated to information about Maintenance Releases

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Check In - 10/05/2011 Maintenance Release

Post by Zorak »

A new Maintenance Release for the PowerChurch Check In system has been published, dated 10/05/2011.

There are no longer separate installers for kiosk and server components. The kiosks will update automatically after connecting to the server the first time.

http://powerchurch.com/mr

This release contains following fixes and new features:
  • Bar code shows in name field after checking in
  • Problems when using short (less than four digits) Activity numbers
  • File access problems can cause 0 CheckInID in data, which can't be checked out
  • Possible to have "Checked in by: <unknown>" showing on sign out sheet
  • Assign a bar code feature now properly handles assigning an existing bar code to a new person
  • Problems moving kiosks from local Check In to PowerChurch Online Check In
  • Bar code scanning does not work in self serve mode
  • Kiosk connection times out when switching from Self Serve to Manned Mode
  • You can now add allergy, medication, and medical condition information from the kiosk
  • Pager number added to the Check In Roster report
  • Kiosk installer (pc11kiosk.exe) is now included in the MR update and is copied to the server directory. If you have a kiosk that won't update, or need to install on a new kiosk, install file is available on server.

MTZDetroit

Re: Check In - 10/05/2011 Maintenance Release

Post by MTZDetroit »

Thanks for the update....I cannot seem to find how to add allergy, medication, and medical condition information from the kiosk?

I have applied the latest Server/Kiosk MR....is it necessary to have the latest Power Church 11 MR installed as well?

The skill number I am using for Checkin is set to prompt for Notes. I am wondering if the latest PC MR adds a check box to add allergy, medication, and medical condition information

Thanks.

Michael Sanchez
PC11 5 years
Checkin11 1 year
Mt Zion Temple - Clarkston, MI

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

When adding a new family or updating an existing family's information in the kiosk, there is a new button for medical information next to each person, by the camera and bar code buttons.

It's always a good idea to have the latest Maintenance Release installed for PowerChurch Plus, but it isn't required for the Check In update to work.

rediz

Post by rediz »

Installed Check In Maitenance Release over the weekend and updated all Kiosk. Sunday morning check in (10-16-2011) would NOT print labels and if you viewed a class report would only have checked in the last person of the family that you clicked a check box for. Rebooted server computer and all kiosks and problem would not fixed. Is there anything I did wrong?

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

rediz wrote:Installed Check In Maitenance Release over the weekend and updated all Kiosk. Sunday morning check in (10-16-2011) would NOT print labels and if you viewed a class report would only have checked in the last person of the family that you clicked a check box for. Rebooted server computer and all kiosks and problem would not fixed. Is there anything I did wrong?
If I remember right, if you installed the update to the server, when you started the Kiosks the update would automatically be installed.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

rediz

Post by rediz »

Yes. You are correct. I saw the update progress bar on each kiosk. However, these problems arose.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

There was a new Maintenance Release published this morning to fix the issue that you were seeing this weekend.

We apologize for any disruption it caused you and anyone else who experienced this problem.