Start over

Events, Record Keeping, Utilities

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

CalvaryatWasaga27

Start over

Post by CalvaryatWasaga27 »

Is there any way to start PowerChurch over? I have used it for the last year but noticed I have made a few errors and would like to start it over. I did save all the entries I have done so that will make it easier for me.

NeilZ

Re: Start over

Post by NeilZ »

Samyb3 wrote:Is there any way to start PowerChurch over? I have used it for the last year but noticed I have made a few errors and would like to start it over. I did save all the entries I have done so that will make it easier for me.
Are we talking about the Accounting module, or a different module.

If you're talking about Accounting, you can restart, which will wipe out everything you've done in Accounting, history and all. You could do a backup to be able to access those old entries, but once you restart, you're starting from scratch.

Also, if you mean you backed up your entries using Powerchurch Backup utility, you can't restore that without restoring all your old information. The backups are usually a all or nothing proposition, even if you only select an Accounting backup, ALL your accounting data, settings, entries, etc is backed up.

If you could be more specific about what you'd like to do, we would be able to assist better.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.