adding phone #s to personal profile setup

Events, Record Keeping, Utilities

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

janehelp

adding phone #s to personal profile setup

Post by janehelp »

In personal profile setup, I have to option to have 5 phone #s.

I had 2 before. Then in setup, phone # types, I added 2 more....

I can see all 4 options when I add a new personal profile. I have to add them manually to existing profiles... Am I missing a step? If I have 4000 personal profiles, I don't want to go to each one and do it manually.

Also, I assigned home # to phone 1 and phone 5 by mistake. Phone 5 should be empty. It won't remove the description. How can I remove it?

Thank you

NeilZ

Re: adding phone #s to personal profile setup

Post by NeilZ »

janehelp wrote:In personal profile setup, I have to option to have 5 phone #s.

I had 2 before. Then in setup, phone # types, I added 2 more....

I can see all 4 options when I add a new personal profile. I have to add them manually to existing profiles... Am I missing a step? If I have 4000 personal profiles, I don't want to go to each one and do it manually.

Also, I assigned home # to phone 1 and phone 5 by mistake. Phone 5 should be empty. It won't remove the description. How can I remove it?

Thank you
The additional phone number entries are available for manual entry, there is no other way to do this. As far as the extra phone, create a Phone Number Type of NONE under File -> Preferences ->Personal Profiles Setup -> Phone Number Type tab then select that for number 5 under the Adding New Profiles tab.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.