Automated Tasks

Events, Record Keeping, Utilities

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

HMBCUMC

Automated Tasks

Post by HMBCUMC »

Previously I had been using pcgsync11.exe to auto update our PowerChurch calendar to our website Google calendar using Mircosoft task. This is not working anymore. I can not find pc115task.exe on my computer and I have done the updates. Any suggestions?

NeilZ

Re: Automated Tasks

Post by NeilZ »

dorothy@cumc-hmb.com wrote:Previously I had been using pcgsync11.exe to auto update our PowerChurch calendar to our website Google calendar using Mircosoft task. This is not working anymore. I can not find pc115task.exe on my computer and I have done the updates. Any suggestions?
FWIW ... the program PC115TASK.EXE is used to send out reminders to people who have to do something for an event (setup, cleanup, etc). It is also run through the Microsoft Task Manager.

It is only found if you have PCPlus v11.5/11.55, I suspect that you're running v11.1.

When did the Task Manager stop working? I suspect it was after the computer you're using for PCPlus was upgraded to Windows 10 ?? If that's the case, this knowledgebase article may help. Even though it refers to Windows 8/8.1, the instructions there work for Windows 10.

https://www.powerchurch.com/support/438 ... -fall-2014
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.