Need spaces to show with events when syncing to google calen

Events, Record Keeping, Utilities

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

usguu

Need spaces to show with events when syncing to google calen

Post by usguu »

Hello. We are using the Events module and sync our events via google calendar so we can feed the information to our website. We need the spaces assigned with the events to show on the google calendar. How can I set that up so the space reservation is visible also?

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Need spaces to show with events when syncing to google c

Post by Zorak »

This is not something that is customizable, but we will add it to the wishlist for consideration in the next release of the software.

usguu

Post by usguu »

Zorak wrote:This is not something that is customizable, but we will add it to the wishlist for consideration in the next release of the software.
Thank you for your reply. When is the next release due? This is an immediate need that I have. My lay leaders must be able to easily view our space calendar and see what spaces are available or see where their meeting/class is, etc. We have had this capability for years with ACS, but we are switching to PowerChurch and I need to get the various options setup.

Can I send my own calendar feed to my website from powerchurch without going through google?

Thanks for any information you have.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

usguu wrote:
Zorak wrote:This is not something that is customizable, but we will add it to the wishlist for consideration in the next release of the software.
Thank you for your reply. When is the next release due? This is an immediate need that I have. My lay leaders must be able to easily view our space calendar and see what spaces are available or see where their meeting/class is, etc. We have had this capability for years with ACS, but we are switching to PowerChurch and I need to get the various options setup.

Can I send my own calendar feed to my website from powerchurch without going through google?

Thanks for any information you have.
Unfortunately, from what I understand the next full release is in the middle of development with no good time frame. As far as sending a feed directly to the website from Powerchurch, that is not possible. You can access your Google Calendar and add the information that is missing. Sorry.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.