Adding Activities

Events, Record Keeping, Utilities

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

thasten

Adding Activities

Post by thasten »

Hello,

I am new to PC and still trying to figure things out. I have a question about adding an activities to a member. I want to add when they are here for Sunday Service (activity #10). When I go to Fast Data Entry and put the date and click ok, I get an error message. The message says No Records were found for Activity 10. I know there are no records, I am trying to add the records and the system isn't letting me. What am I doing wrong.

Thanks,
Theresa
SUMC

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Adding Activities

Post by Zorak »

Take a look on the Maintain Activity/Skill Descriptions screen under Membership > Activities & Skills > Setup. Use the Locate button if necessary to bring up your activity #10.

There is a check box option labeled "Record attendance". If that is unchecked, that activity will not show up in Attendance reports or data entry screens.

thasten

Post by thasten »

Thanks for responding. I looked and the box is checked and I still get the error message. Is there something else I can try?

Theresa

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

thasten wrote:Thanks for responding. I looked and the box is checked and I still get the error message. Is there something else I can try?

Theresa
Fast Data Entry is the screen you use to enter attendance once you have added the member TO the activity.

What you need to do is to head to Membership -> Activities & Skills -> Maintain List of Attenders and add all the people you want to track in that activity TO the activity first. Then when you bring up the Fast Data Entry you will be given the list of all people assigned to that activity.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.