pcbackup115.exe

Events, Record Keeping, Utilities

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

bsbrown

pcbackup115.exe

Post by bsbrown »

Using 11.5. Trying to set up automated backup. Configured system setup options but when trying to add "pcbackup115.exe' cannot locate file. The structure is as follows

POWERCHURCH
PCPLUS 115
background
data
pictures
install
layout
rpt_cust
rpt_pre

If viewed in explorer, the file is listed. Show hidden files is on. Please help.

NeilZ

Re: pcbackup115.exe

Post by NeilZ »

It is under the PCPLUS115 folder.

However, are you setting up the Task Scheduler as shown in this Knowledgebase article?

https://www.powerchurch.com/support/438 ... -fall-2014

While it says its only for earlier versions of Windows, it does work the same in Win10.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

bsbrown

Post by bsbrown »

As I stated earlier, it is listed under PCLLUS115 when I view in explorer; however when setting up the scheduler, only the files I indicated are listed. Guess I'll have to involve support desk tomorrow. And yes, I was setting up according to the link.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

bsbrown wrote:As I stated earlier, it is listed under PCLLUS115 when I view in explorer; however when setting up the scheduler, only the files I indicated are listed. Guess I'll have to involve support desk tomorrow. And yes, I was setting up according to the link.
There's more going on here if you're following the Knowledgebase article as listed. I just tried created a new task under Windows 10, selected the Action of Start a Program did a browse to the \Powerchurch\PCPLUS115\ directory and found the file just under the pcbackup.log file.

Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.