PC+ not importing contacts to Constant Contact

Events, Record Keeping, Utilities

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

AM.OfficeManager

PC+ not importing contacts to Constant Contact

Post by AM.OfficeManager »

I have a situation where PC+ is behaving as if it is collecting all of my contacts and exporting into Constant Contact (with success) but when I log in to Constant Contact I have zero contacts in my file. Please help. :wall:

NeilZ

Re: PC+ not importing contacts to Constant Contact

Post by NeilZ »

AM.OfficeManager wrote:I have a situation where PC+ is behaving as if it is collecting all of my contacts and exporting into Constant Contact (with success) but when I log in to Constant Contact I have zero contacts in my file. Please help. :wall:
Which version of Powerchurch are you using?

Are you sure the authorization is correct? Does Constant Contact have any 'last sync date' ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

AM.OfficeManager

Post by AM.OfficeManager »

NeilZ wrote:
AM.OfficeManager wrote:I have a situation where PC+ is behaving as if it is collecting all of my contacts and exporting into Constant Contact (with success) but when I log in to Constant Contact I have zero contacts in my file. Please help. :wall:

Are you sure the authorization is correct? Does Constant Contact have any 'last sync date' ??

PowerChurch+12 and CC doesn't have a "Last Sync Date" - it is (as I understand) self-directed by myself. I go into PC+12 under utilities and select Constant Contact Sync. PC+12 is going through the motions and states it is completed exporting 1063 contacts. When I log into CC, there are zero contacts. I have contacted CC and they state it is on the PC+12 end.

I just tried again and noticed that it states transfer was successful, however at bottom of the report, it states "2018 July Master list did not update: unable to parse JSON payload."

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

AM.OfficeManager wrote:
NeilZ wrote:

PowerChurch+12 and CC doesn't have a "Last Sync Date" - it is (as I understand) self-directed by myself. I go into PC+12 under utilities and select Constant Contact Sync. PC+12 is going through the motions and states it is completed exporting 1063 contacts. When I log into CC, there are zero contacts. I have contacted CC and they state it is on the PC+12 end.

I just tried again and noticed that it states transfer was successful, however at bottom of the report, it states "2018 July Master list did not update: unable to parse JSON payload."

OK .. Powerchurch Plus v12 (not online, right?)

The error sounds like something that you may have to call Powerchurch support for, as it will involve closer interaction then what can be done over the forum.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.