Paste Calendar

Events, Record Keeping, Utilities

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

fpchurch

Paste Calendar

Post by fpchurch »

Is anyone else having a problem when trying to paste the calendar into a Word Document? I have done this many times but now when I try it it only pastes the HTML code.

NeilZ

Re: Paste Calendar

Post by NeilZ »

fpchurch wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:50 am
Is anyone else having a problem when trying to paste the calendar into a Word Document? I have done this many times but now when I try it it only pastes the HTML code.
AFAIK .. nothing's changed with the PCPlus reporting system, have you had a recent update to Office or the like?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

fpchurch

Post by fpchurch »

No, it happens on multiple computers. This is the first time I have used it since we updated to Power Church Online. I click the save icon and select "create for use in a word processor". I tried just printing the calendar but it doesn't show the times for events so that doesn't work for us.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Since what is copying down is the HTML code rather than the formatted/rendered output, you can try creating a blank html file in Word ("blank web page" from the new document task list) and paste the code in. You should then be able to copy that rendered output from Word and paste it into an actual Word document.

fpchurch

Post by fpchurch »

Had some trouble doing it in Word but it worked perfect using Notepad and saving the note as an html file. Many thanks!!