Calendar

Events, Record Keeping, Utilities

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

JTBC

Calendar

Post by JTBC »

We are looking to better utilize the Events function of Power Church Online to coordinate church events and communicate those events to people who need to know. Our desire is to make the calendar available to leadership and/or community via our church app - we use Subsplash. Is there a way to connect the two so we can all know what is going on? I found that there is something with Google Calendar Synch. How can this best be used?

My first choice/desire would be to have the events calendar automatically synch with a google calendar on the Subsplash App.

IF that is not possible, then,

My second choice would be to have PC Events automatically Sych with a Google Calendar and give Leadership the ability to have read access to the church Google Calendar.

Please let me know your thoughts or if this is even possible.

NeilZ

Re: Calendar

Post by NeilZ »

JTBC wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:09 pm
We are looking to better utilize the Events function of Power Church Online to coordinate church events and communicate those events to people who need to know. Our desire is to make the calendar available to leadership and/or community via our church app - we use Subsplash. Is there a way to connect the two so we can all know what is going on? I found that there is something with Google Calendar Synch. How can this best be used?

My first choice/desire would be to have the events calendar automatically synch with a google calendar on the Subsplash App.

IF that is not possible, then,

My second choice would be to have PC Events automatically Sych with a Google Calendar and give Leadership the ability to have read access to the church Google Calendar.

Please let me know your thoughts or if this is even possible.

What version of Powerchurch are you using?? The events function has been able to interface with Google Calendar since v 11.1 I believe. Usually the sync is manually called by the user updating the calendar when they have finished the update.

Info on this can be found in the User Manual:

V12 on page 378
V11.55 on page 347
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.