Changing event times and days

Events, Record Keeping, Utilities

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

GCCFDL

Changing event times and days

Post by GCCFDL »

After setting up reaccuring events in the calender, the times and days have changed. I am wondering if there is a way to change the time and days on the events so that it is correct on all of the reaccuring events. Right now I have to individually correct each event. Thank you.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Unfortunately, you can not make a single change to date & time and have it affect all remaining event occurrences.

What be easier than changing all of them individually is to delete the remaining occurrences and add a new event starting from today, recurring with your new date & times.

To do this, right click on a recurring event, choose delete, then choose delete remaining occurrences.

GCCFDL

reaccurring events

Post by GCCFDL »

Thanks for replying. When trying to delete the reaccurring events like you suggested, by right clicking on the event, the delete option is not highlighted. It will not let me delete the event. I am doing this in the month view. Am I to try this in another area? Thank you.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Your user may not have "Delete" permissions set up in the Events module.

Go to File > Preferences > Passwords to see if this box is checked.

You won't be able to change it yourself. You will need the System Admin to log in and change it for you.