Extending Recurring Events

Events, Record Keeping, Utilities

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

tlruss

Extending Recurring Events

Post by tlruss »

When I extend a recurring event, the system shifts time by one minute, e.g. a 4:00-5:30 event becomes 3:59-5:29.

Also, it seems there is no connection between the old event and the new event, causing both to appear in the "expiring recurring events" report.

Anyone else... :?
Melody Rath
Pilgrim Lutheran Church
Puyallup, WA

NeilZ

Re: Extending Recurring Events

Post by NeilZ »

pilgrim1 wrote:When I extend a recurring event, the system shifts time by one minute, e.g. a 4:00-5:30 event becomes 3:59-5:29.

Also, it seems there is no connection between the old event and the new event, causing both to appear in the "expiring recurring events" report.

Anyone else... :?
Sounds like a bug ... I just tested it here, and while the end time didn't change the beginning time went from 7pm to 6:59pm.

It also seems that the system treats the extension as a different set of events, as when I went to delete the test events, the first set deleted, but the extended events had to be deleted separately.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

tlruss

Post by tlruss »

Thanks for the reply. Maybe that's something for a "wish list" for an upcoming release.
Melody Rath
Pilgrim Lutheran Church
Puyallup, WA

Jeff
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Jeff »

Thanks for reporting it to us. We have it written up to be worked on. It looks like it only happens when a room is associated with the event.