Google Sync - dobatchprocess ERROR: 1925

Events, Record Keeping, Utilities

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

KenNichols

Google Sync - dobatchprocess ERROR: 1925

Post by KenNichols »

When running Google sync, I get the following error message.
error.JPG
I don't know what that means, but I did notice a number of duplicate entries.

Please assist.

Tracy
Program Development
Program Development

Re: Google Sync - dobatchprocess ERROR: 1925

Post by Tracy »

This has been written up and it will be corrected in the next Maintenance Release.
Tracy

calvarymo

Post by calvarymo »

Just wanted to let you know I was having that problem also. Do we know when the next release will be out?

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

calvarymo wrote:Just wanted to let you know I was having that problem also. Do we know when the next release will be out?
When necessary, they usually try to get one release out a month, usually in the last week of the month.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

The release is available now. I am just heading over to put the notification in the MR forums.

The e-mail notification has not gone out yet either. That will be next after the forum post.

calvarymo

Post by calvarymo »

I installed the release this morning and tried to sync the calendar. The green status bar gets 3/4 of the way done and then stops and sits there. I left it running for over an hour and is still didn't finish. I tried a couple of times with the same result.

Tracy
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Tracy »

This far into the progress suggests you are writing the events to the Google Calendar.
I am curious how many events you can estimate you have, and how far into the future do you go?
Tracy

calvarymo

Post by calvarymo »

I'm not sure. It synced correctly before so it is not trying to load all of them so there's probably about 10-15. I think the furthest out it is trying to load is February 2011.

Tracy
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Tracy »

If you see duplicate entries in the Google Calendar from PowerChurch, the latest MR has added the ability to do some clean up. In the Event setup screen, on the Google Calendar page, you will find a button to remove all PowerChurch entries from the Google Calendar.

Give that a try, and resync. If this problem continues, call support. We'll need to get some additional information.
Tracy

calvarymo

Post by calvarymo »

I'm trying that now (though I didn't see duplicates) but it has been on the updating events on Google Calendar (the green bar is full)... status for 30 minutes. I leave it on during lunch and hopefully it will finish so I can try resyncing.

calvarymo

Post by calvarymo »

When I got back from lunch it had this message
Program: dorequest
Line: 264
Error: 1429
Message: OLE IDispatch exception Code 0 form msxm13.dll: the operation timed out

Tracy
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Tracy »

The connection to the Google server timed out. There are several possible reasons for this. It could be related to something on your workstation, the router/modem you use to connect to your internet provider, a device between your router/modem and the Google server, or the Google server itself.
We'll make some adjustments to handle this problem without the error message in a future MR.

Do you have a software on your local machine that scans web traffic? You may try to turn this off during the sync process.
Tracy

calvarymo

Post by calvarymo »

I tried turning off my anti-virus and tried another workstation both with the same result. We are running through a lynsx modem/router and our internet is through At&t.

nlparish

Post by nlparish »

I have the same situation after the last maintenance release. The update bar get 3/4 way then stalls. I regressed to a previous version of pcgsync11.exe and all works again. Will wait for the next MR.

Rodney Mann
New London Parish

Tracy
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Tracy »

I'll add a pause between batch process. The service may not be able to handle how quickly the batches process.
Tracy