Calendar updated - PowerChurch Today did not

Events, Record Keeping, Utilities

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Eden Whitehead

Calendar updated - PowerChurch Today did not

Post by Eden Whitehead »

Windows XP SP 3 / PC+ 11 MR 4/26/2010

I needed to change a single occurrence of a monthly recurring event (from third Tuesday to the next week).

As best I recall, I clicked on the Description listed under the Events tab of the PowerChurch Today window and got the Modify Event Occurrence window. I clicked on the Date & Time button on the left, which allowed me to change the date. I clicked Save, thinking I had accomplished what I wanted.

When I pulled up the Events calendar, the event showed in the new date (the 4th Tuesday of the month instead of the 3rd) but on the PowerChurch Today window, the event remained on the third Tuesday and nothing showed on the fourth Tuesday.

I exited PC+ and reopened - same result. I reindexed, exited, reopened - same result.

I'm guessing I didn't handle rescheduling a reoccurring event properly (can't find any Help info on how to do that) but that still doesn't explain why I got the desired result in the calendar but not in PowerChurch Today. Any suggestions as to what I should do now?

Thanks,
Eden
*Still* learning... and gratefully so!

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Calendar updated - PowerChurch Today did not

Post by Zorak »

PC Today updates Events information automatically every hour. If you want, you can force a refresh by clicking the Refresh button in the Events heading or at the top of the PC Today window.

Eden Whitehead

Re: Calendar updated - PowerChurch Today did not

Post by Eden Whitehead »

Zorak wrote:PC Today updates Events information automatically every hour. If you want, you can force a refresh by clicking the Refresh button in the Events heading or at the top of the PC Today window.
How easy!! And what a quick reponse!! Thanks so much!!

Eden :D
*Still* learning... and gratefully so!