Entire Calendar not Viewable

Events, Record Keeping, Utilities

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

CSTrinity

Entire Calendar not Viewable

Post by CSTrinity »

I have recurring events through the end of the year.

I can see all of them on my events calendar. However, my Business Admin cannot see anything past November.

What do I do?

Ryan

NeilZ

Re: Entire Calendar not Viewable

Post by NeilZ »

Are these the same events??

IE: Sunday Services .. every Sunday

Are they setup as 'church wide' activities??

Does anyone else accessing Powerchurch have these problems ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

CSTrinity

Post by CSTrinity »

Sorry, let me clarify.

The person in question can see NO events beyond November 1, but I can. I have check to make sure that all of the November calendar is in view, as well.

She is the only user that has this issue as of now.

Ryan

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

CSTrinity wrote:Sorry, let me clarify.

The person in question can see NO events beyond November 1, but I can. I have check to make sure that all of the November calendar is in view, as well.

She is the only user that has this issue as of now.

Ryan
This is a networked copy of Powerchurch ?? She can see events previous to November then.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

CSTrinity

Post by CSTrinity »

That is accurate. This is a networked copy and she has events through October 31, but nothing on November 1 and so on.

Ryan

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

CSTrinity wrote:That is accurate. This is a networked copy and she has events through October 31, but nothing on November 1 and so on.

Ryan
Definitely strange if she has access to all the 'all church' activities. I'd check to make sure that none of the activities were setup with restrictions.

FWIW .. you seem to be the only location reporting this issue, so I'm leaning toward thinking its a local setup problem.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zaina
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zaina »

If she goes to a different computer and signs in to PowerChurch, can she see anything else? If someone logs into PowerChurch on her computer using a different username, can they see events beyond November 1? What is the date set to on the computer itself? Can she view the calender beyond Nov. 1 but just not see events? Or is it that the calender stops at Nov. 1 when she is scrolled all the way down?

CSTrinity

Post by CSTrinity »

NeilZ wrote:
CSTrinity wrote:That is accurate. This is a networked copy and she has events through October 31, but nothing on November 1 and so on.

Ryan
Definitely strange if she has access to all the 'all church' activities. I'd check to make sure that none of the activities were setup with restrictions.

FWIW .. you seem to be the only location reporting this issue, so I'm leaning toward thinking its a local setup problem.
I checked this and she has complete access to the calendar.

I understand the randomness of the issue...we're have just decided that since I can see events after November that I would just schedule what she cannot.

I just happened to think, though, if there were restrictions on the activities and skills she shouldn't be able to see the events prior either...right?

Ryan

CSTrinity

Post by CSTrinity »

Okay, we figured out what is happening.

She was using the date selector above the filter button in the menu next to the calendar. This produced nothing. When she scrolls from today's date, everything is fine.

Ryan