Restore attendance record for a profile

Events, Record Keeping, Utilities

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

firstpresmtv

Restore attendance record for a profile

Post by firstpresmtv »

I accidently removed all the profile info of one person. I would like to see PowerChurch have a warning about not deleting profile info or have a way to restore (undo button) just one profile w/o having to restore all records. Is that doable?

Beth

NeilZ

Re: Restore attendance record for a profile

Post by NeilZ »

firstpresmtv wrote:I accidently removed all the profile info of one person. I would like to see PowerChurch have a warning about not deleting profile info or have a way to restore (undo button) just one profile w/o having to restore all records. Is that doable?

Beth
Not sure if that's possible using the current database engine. You may want to send this directly to the wishlist at wishlist@powerchurch.com .

However, I do know that in versions 10+ there is a window that appears and asks Are you sure you want to delete this profile. The system really doesn't allow you to just hit a button to remove a person.

That said, its good practice before doing any major changes to the database, make sure to have a backup handy.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Eden Whitehead

Re: Restore attendance record for a profile

Post by Eden Whitehead »

NeilZ wrote: That said, its good practice before doing any major changes to the database, make sure to have a backup handy.
I've found I need to do a backup before MINOR changes! :wink:

Eden
*Still* learning... and gratefully so!