Change default in Attendance filter

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

WPC Munster

Change default in Attendance filter

Post by WPC Munster »

Personal Profile -> Attendance Tab -> Filter. Is there a way to change the "Include All Attendance Dates" checkbox to checked on as the default? When checking many profiles for attendance at one sitting, it gets cumbersome to keep changing the filter checkbox to see all attendance dates.

NeilZ

Re: Change default in Attendance filter

Post by NeilZ »

WPC Munster wrote:Personal Profile -> Attendance Tab -> Filter. Is there a way to change the "Include All Attendance Dates" checkbox to checked on as the default? When checking many profiles for attendance at one sitting, it gets cumbersome to keep changing the filter checkbox to see all attendance dates.
Um ... why are you doing this manually instead of using a report to pull who did not attend, would save you a lot of time? That said, the default is always from January of the prior year to the current date. I don't know of any way to permanently set it to something else.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

WPC Munster

Post by WPC Munster »

NeilZ wrote:
WPC Munster wrote:Personal Profile -> Attendance Tab -> Filter. Is there a way to change the "Include All Attendance Dates" checkbox to checked on as the default? When checking many profiles for attendance at one sitting, it gets cumbersome to keep changing the filter checkbox to see all attendance dates.
Um ... why are you doing this manually instead of using a report to pull who did not attend, would save you a lot of time? That said, the default is always from January of the prior year to the current date. I don't know of any way to permanently set it to something else.
Thank you for the fast reply. It is actually easier for me to look at the Personal Profiles then printing the report(s). Saves a lot of paper and toner. But I will keep that in mind. Thanks again.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

WPC Munster wrote:
NeilZ wrote:
Thank you for the fast reply. It is actually easier for me to look at the Personal Profiles then printing the report(s). Saves a lot of paper and toner. But I will keep that in mind. Thanks again.
There is a way to print to PDF .. I use it all the time. Its free for the download, but then you have ads, but its only $9.95 for an ad free use. You can download it at software995.com. There are other PDF print drivers available, but I've been using this one for at least 8 years without problems.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.