Nametags

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

bccadmin

Nametags

Post by bccadmin »

Is there a report that I can use to make name badges (nametags)? Seems like this would be something that lots of churches could use. :D
I don't mind exporting lists to excel or word.

Thanks!

Jeff
Program Development
Program Development

Re: Nametags

Post by Jeff »

If the people are in an activity, you can print name tags for the activity.

Go to Membership -> Attendance -> Reports - Attendance. The Activity Name Tag report is the second in the list.

MMCCUNE

Post by MMCCUNE »

Where do we find the default Avery Label that is designed to print the name tags PC report generates and Is there a way to change the preferences or settings in order to print our name tags on a different size labels?

We would ultimately like a smaller name tag that is the basic issue, but we can't figure out the table we need for the name tag that is the default setting. Thank you.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

http://www.powerchurch.com/compatible

There is a section for all the supported Avery products. The name tags are designed to fit on perforated business card stock.

stjohnsbookkeeper

Post by stjohnsbookkeeper »

I would like to print the name tags on shipping labels, but I can't find a way to format them for that. We need tags that will stick to the front of a person's top. I did find a way to reformat the mailing labels, but it would sure be nice to be able to reformat the name tags to what I need.

Lynta Carter

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

stjohnsbookkeeper wrote:I would like to print the name tags on shipping labels, but I can't find a way to format them for that. We need tags that will stick to the front of a person's top. I did find a way to reformat the mailing labels, but it would sure be nice to be able to reformat the name tags to what I need.

Lynta Carter
The name tag report is designed for a certain size label, and not one easily reformatted.

That said, I think this Avery product may work:

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Produc ... 18140aRCRD
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

They were originally designed to work with business card sheets, linked below, but it looks like they are the same size and layout on the page as the labels Neil linked to.

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Produc ... 18140aRCRD

stjohnsbookkeeper

Post by stjohnsbookkeeper »

Thank you both! I will try that.

Lynta Carter