Membership report

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Mel F

Membership report

Post by Mel F »

I would like to print a membership report filtered by last name A-H. How can I do this?

NeilZ

Re: Membership report

Post by NeilZ »

Mel F wrote:I would like to print a membership report filtered by last name A-H. How can I do this?
It depends on what data you're looking for. If all you want is a list of the families and addresses, you can use the Family Mailing List's, Selected Records report. There you can select a range of names.

However, if you need data from the personal profiles, you may need to create a custom report.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Mel F

Post by Mel F »

All we want is a list of individual names. We would use this for various elections to check off names that have received a ballot. Thanks.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Mel F wrote:All we want is a list of individual names. We would use this for various elections to check off names that have received a ballot. Thanks.
In that case, what I would do is this:

1. From the Personal Profiles reports, run the Selected Names, Addresses, Phones report.
2. On the first Selection Critera screen, change the Selection Title to whatever you want to use, Election Tally Sheet for example.
3. Filter your results by Personal Status to 'Active Member', or whatever you wish, then click OK
4. On the Report Options screen that appears, click the Clear All button, then click OK.
5. The system will create the report, and the report will appear. Then SAVE it to either Word or Excel format by pressing the Diskette icon (Save As). Then you can edit this to split the lists where you want it.

Does this help??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Mel F

Post by Mel F »

Perfect, thank you so much.