Email Statement Box

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

dadcowell

Email Statement Box

Post by dadcowell »

Is there a way to identify by report which family profiles and which personal profiles have the subject box checked?
I know I can find them page by page, but I'd like to see them all at once. I'd like to make sure I didn't miss anyone and also want to make sure I don't send out duplicates.

NeilZ

Re: Email Statement Box

Post by NeilZ »

dadcowell wrote:Is there a way to identify by report which family profiles and which personal profiles have the subject box checked?
I know I can find them page by page, but I'd like to see them all at once. I'd like to make sure I didn't miss anyone and also want to make sure I don't send out duplicates.
V12 under Contribution Reports, there is the E-Mail Statement List that lists all the personal profiles that have the "Email Statement" box checked. Will this help.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if it checks the Family Mailing List for addresses marked for statements there.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

dadcowell

Re: Email Statement Box

Post by dadcowell »

Neil,
Actually that helped a lot. Also, I checked a Family email box as a test and that is displayed as well.

Thanks again

Bill