Name line on reports

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

S_McEwen

Name line on reports

Post by S_McEwen »

I am running the year end reports and noticed that for several members who have a spouse pass away that on the name line of the address it has "the surviving spouse's name & Family". In all of these cases they are the only member of the family making contributions. The Financial Secretary would like to not have the "& Family" on the statements. Is there a way to do this?

NeilZ

Re: Name line on reports

Post by NeilZ »

S_McEwen wrote:I am running the year end reports and noticed that for several members who have a spouse pass away that on the name line of the address it has "the surviving spouse's name & Family". In all of these cases they are the only member of the family making contributions. The Financial Secretary would like to not have the "& Family" on the statements. Is there a way to do this?
Did anyone remove the deceased spouse from the envelope? If not clear that number from the spouse's personal profile, and anyone else sharing that number.

Here is a good checklist on what to do in Powerchurch when you have a spouse pass:

https://www.powerchurch.com/support/422 ... hurch-plus
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

S_McEwen

Re: Name line on reports

Post by S_McEwen »

NeilZ wrote:
S_McEwen wrote:I am running the year end reports and noticed that for several members who have a spouse pass away that on the name line of the address it has "the surviving spouse's name & Family". In all of these cases they are the only member of the family making contributions. The Financial Secretary would like to not have the "& Family" on the statements. Is there a way to do this?
Did anyone remove the deceased spouse from the envelope? If not clear that number from the spouse's personal profile, and anyone else sharing that number.

Here is a good checklist on what to do in Powerchurch when you have a spouse pass:

https://www.powerchurch.com/support/422 ... hurch-plus
Thanks Neil, I did not realize it was something so simple as removing the envelope number.