How do you print a church address and phone directory

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

waynepresbyterian

How do you print a church address and phone directory

Post by waynepresbyterian »

I am desperately trying to print an updated church address and phone directory, with emails, but no pictures. Everything I have clicked on always brings in "inactive" and "deceased" individuals. I have followed multiple different possibilities - trying from the Membership side and also from the Contributions side. :wall: Would someone be able to give me step-by-step directions? Thank you very much for any help. Carol

NeilZ

Re: How do you print a church address and phone directory

Post by NeilZ »

waynepresbyterian wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:22 pm
I am desperately trying to print an updated church address and phone directory, with emails, but no pictures. Everything I have clicked on always brings in "inactive" and "deceased" individuals. I have followed multiple different possibilities - trying from the Membership side and also from the Contributions side. :wall: Would someone be able to give me step-by-step directions? Thank you very much for any help. Carol
1. You should be able to run a directory from either the Mailing List Profile reports, or the Personal Profile reports. I believe its the same report.
2. The system does give you options to select what Mailing Category, and Personal Status to display.
3. One of the Personal Status and Mailing Categories should be DECEASED. You want one in the Personal Status as a spouse may pass, but you want to keep that data with the surviving spouse. You also want one in the Mailing Category for when a single member or surviving spouse passes.

If you don't have those setup, you won't be able to filter out those records.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

waynepresbyterian

Post by waynepresbyterian »

Hi Neil, Thank you for your reply. I was finally able to get it to print correctly. Thank you for your help.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

waynepresbyterian wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:37 am
Hi Neil, Thank you for your reply. I was finally able to get it to print correctly. Thank you for your help.
Outstanding!
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.