Church Directory question

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

John Dykema

Church Directory question

Post by John Dykema »

Each of our families are assigned to a respective Elder/Deacon Team for visiting.
We use the Visit Area field to enter the Team's code. We would really like to see that printed beside the family name in the Church Directory.
We use Ver 11. Has this been addressed in the latest version of PC+? Or is there a way to print this code out already?
Thanks for you help. John

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Church Directory question

Post by Zorak »

It doesn't print on the church directory. There is a "Deacon Report" which is essentially a church directory that is split up and grouped by visit area or who visits. That can be handed out to the different teams for their info.

John Dykema

Post by John Dykema »

I was kind of afraid of that. I know where you are coming from but our Directory gets printed and handed out to the congregation. The Visit Area groups do things together and so each family likes to see who else is assigned to their group. Also the visiting teams like to have that quick reference.
Is getting this field printed in the Church Directory report program something I could get put onto the Wish List?
John

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Absolutely, we will pass it along.