Attendance Register

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

PBoffice

Attendance Register

Post by PBoffice »

I have added a few new families to our database but when I run the Attendance Register they are not showing up. I have compared their record to others that DO show up and they look the same. What am I doing wrong??

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Attendance Register

Post by Zorak »

Make sure the "Include in Membership Module Reports" option is checked on the family. Go to Membership > Integrated Data Entry. Lookup one of those families. There are three check box options near the bottom right of that screen. Include in Membership Module Reports will remove them from any report run from under Membership. Include in Mailouts removes them from mailing labels and mail merge exports.

PBoffice

Post by PBoffice »

Include in Membership Module Reports IS checked ...

PBoffice

Post by PBoffice »

My apologies for lack of information ...
I am on Windows 365
my version of PowerChurch is 11.55

I am not getting any "error" message it's just that the names are not appearing on the Attendance Register Form

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Look through the options on the screen when running the Attendance Register Form. There may be a selection, like on the Role field or something else, that is excluding people. That report will remember the settings last used, so you don't have to be actively making selections to have this happen.

If you still can't find it, give us a call at (800) 486-1800 and a technician will walk through the process and help figure it out.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

VGoffice wrote:My apologies for lack of information ...
I am on Windows 365
my version of PowerChurch is 11.55

I am not getting any "error" message it's just that the names are not appearing on the Attendance Register Form
Just to clarify ..

You're using MS Office 365, you may be using Windows 7, 8 or 10.

I noticed that Zorak did not add the obvious question. These new families, has each member of the family been added to the activity?

Just checking all the boxes here.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.