Deacon Assignments on Directory

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

jcvarner

Deacon Assignments on Directory

Post by jcvarner »

Hi,

Is there a way to have the deacon who is over a particular family listed on that family in the directory? We've been adding printed labels to the directories for the deacons but we thought it might be good to see if there is a way to have it automatically printed when we print new directories. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

NeilZ

Re: Deacon Assignments on Directory

Post by NeilZ »

jcvarner wrote:Hi,

Is there a way to have the deacon who is over a particular family listed on that family in the directory? We've been adding printed labels to the directories for the deacons but we thought it might be good to see if there is a way to have it automatically printed when we print new directories. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks in advance for any answers.
The answer is unfortunately, no.

Not sure exactly what you're trying to do but, if you're trying to print a directory for each deacon to list who they visit, there is the Deacon Report that you could print out that lists all the information (except Pictures) for the families if you're using the Who visits data item on the Family Mailing List profile.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

jcvarner

Post by jcvarner »

I was hoping to print a directory and under each person have it list their deacon. That way the deacons could know who is under their care and members could know who their deacon is. Plus it would make it quick for me, one of the pastors, to reference in a time of crisis.

Is there a way to simply print out a list of whom is under a specific deacon's care?

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

jcvarner wrote:I was hoping to print a directory and under each person have it list their deacon. That way the deacons could know who is under their care and members could know who their deacon is. Plus it would make it quick for me, one of the pastors, to reference in a time of crisis.

Is there a way to simply print out a list of whom is under a specific deacon's care?
See the above post .. the Deacon's Report. You have to be using the Who Visits data items as I mentioned above.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.