Activity Attendance Report vs Activity Statistics

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

harvestlife

Activity Attendance Report vs Activity Statistics

Post by harvestlife »

I am trying to get a list of all people who were present/absent/excused from a certain service. I thought that the Activity Statistics Detail report and the Activity Attendance Report would be identical. I thought they would both have a comprehensive list of people assigned to that activity and list those who were present/absent/excused. However, I have found different names on each report, and I am not sure why. Can someone explain the difference between these two reports, and why they are not inclusive of all the people assigned to that activity?

NeilZ

Re: Activity Attendance Report vs Activity Statistics

Post by NeilZ »

harvestlife wrote:I am trying to get a list of all people who were present/absent/excused from a certain service. I thought that the Activity Statistics Detail report and the Activity Attendance Report would be identical. I thought they would both have a comprehensive list of people assigned to that activity and list those who were present/absent/excused. However, I have found different names on each report, and I am not sure why. Can someone explain the difference between these two reports, and why they are not inclusive of all the people assigned to that activity?
A lot depends on the options setup on the Statistics report. You can limit what you see on the report to only members, active non-members, and so on. The Attendance report lists everyone no matter what personal status they have.

Not knowing what you're using for options makes it hard to give an specific answer.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.