Export Family Emails and Cell Phones

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

dadcowell

Export Family Emails and Cell Phones

Post by dadcowell »

I use PC 11.55.
I am trying to export Family membership data to an excel file. I'll mail merge that file into a Word form and distribute that form to our members. They can then correct any missing or incorrect information which I will then use to update our membership files.
So far I can successfully export Names, addresses, family email and landline phone using the "Family" export feature.

The only other information that I want to export but have not been able to locate are mobile numbers for each family member (husband and wife), personal email addresses for each family member and the names of children. The email addresses and mobile numbers tghat I'm looking to also export are located in the "Contact" section of family members.

Is there a way for me to include personal email addresses, mobile phone numbers and children's names in my export?

Bill

Jeff
Program Development
Program Development

Re: Export Family Emails and Cell Phones

Post by Jeff »

To include personal information you will need to export from the Personal Profiles section. Go to Membership -> Personal Profiles -> Other Output -> Export Data.

You will be able to include any household fields with the personal fields in the export.

dadcowell

Post by dadcowell »

Thanks for your response Jeff,

I'll try that. If I export from personal files, will I be able to include the family info as well on the same export?

Bill

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

dadcowell wrote:Thanks for your response Jeff,

I'll try that. If I export from personal files, will I be able to include the family info as well on the same export?

Bill
The personal profile export will allow you to include anything form the Family Mailing List profiles.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.