I deleted a profile with contribution information.

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

cornerstonechurch105

I deleted a profile with contribution information.

Post by cornerstonechurch105 »

I mistakenly deleted a family profile that contained contribution information. The contribution information was transferred to an envelope #99999 for deleted profile contributions. Is there anyway to reverse this? Or transfer it back to the family? Help!

NeilZ

Re: I deleted a profile with contribution information.

Post by NeilZ »

cornerstonechurch105 wrote:I mistakenly deleted a family profile that contained contribution information. The contribution information was transferred to an envelope #99999 for deleted profile contributions. Is there anyway to reverse this? Or transfer it back to the family? Help!
If you have a backup performed in the past few days, I'd restore it, but otherwise, there is no easy way to restore that data, outside of calling Powerchurch support.

It is always good practice to perform a Powerchurch backup prior to doing any sort of data deletion.

FWIW, v12 has a very specific warning about contributions and attendance that you have to select the YES button on to continue and delete profiles trying to keep this kind of thing from happening.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.