Read only message

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

FPC Lancaster

Read only message

Post by FPC Lancaster »

Church Administrative Assistant is getting "Read only" message when she tries to change information in the Membership, Personal Profiles fields, although she has been able to change them in the past. I cannot find a setting in PowerChurch Plus where her access has been changed to Read Only. Any suggestions? Thanks, Phil

NeilZ

Re: Read only message

Post by NeilZ »

FPC Lancaster wrote:Church Administrative Assistant is getting "Read only" message when she tries to change information in the Membership, Personal Profiles fields, although she has been able to change them in the past. I cannot find a setting in PowerChurch Plus where her access has been changed to Read Only. Any suggestions? Thanks, Phil
There are only a few ways this could be happening.

1. The only setting in Powerchurch is under the Permissions area. I'm going to assume that you've already checked that.
2. It may happen if the same profile was being updated by two people at exactly the same time. Doubtful
3. Someone changed the setting on the shared drive. This is most likely the problem.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.