Create File for Lifetouch Church Directories

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Create File for Lifetouch Church Directories

Post by Zorak »

mhoeth wrote:As I mentioned before we are currently on Version 12. We were on Version 11 when we did the last directory and we had the same options that were available for printing a church directory. Those do not now seem to be available. That's one of my primary concerns.
I'm sorry, but that's not the case.

I have verified in the source code that this process is virtually unchanged at least back to Version 8, which was released in 2001. At that time, it allowed exports to Olan Mills or United Church Directories. By Version 8.5 in 2002, United became LifeTouch. In a Maintenance Release for Version 11.5 in 2016, we removed Olan Mills, because LifeTouch acquired them.

Other than the name changes, additional features have been added, like the option to include both a family and personal phone number, and e-mail addresses, highlighting people with certain Personal Status codes, but the actual selection options are as they have always been. See below.

mhoeth

Re: Create File for Lifetouch Church Directories

Post by mhoeth »

Thank you for answering all of my questions.