Visitors Report - Error?

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

ChristUMC301

Visitors Report - Error?

Post by ChristUMC301 »

When running the visitor's report for this Sunday, I had a dialog box pop up that I've never seen before. The box is entitled "OLE DB (ADO). It instructs me to "Provide the necessary information to log on to the chose data source." There are four fields, the first is filled in and labeled Data Source. Then there's User ID:, Password, Database, and check box for Integrated Security.

I tried using our password and id, no luck.

I have run previous Sundays and did not get this dialog box. I'm only getting it when trying to run for this past Sunday.

Any ideas?

NeilZ

Re: Visitors Report - Error?

Post by NeilZ »

BethCUMC wrote:When running the visitor's report for this Sunday, I had a dialog box pop up that I've never seen before. The box is entitled "OLE DB (ADO). It instructs me to "Provide the necessary information to log on to the chose data source." There are four fields, the first is filled in and labeled Data Source. Then there's User ID:, Password, Database, and check box for Integrated Security.

I tried using our password and id, no luck.

I have run previous Sundays and did not get this dialog box. I'm only getting it when trying to run for this past Sunday.

Any ideas?
This is from Powerchurch?
Did you try to close Powerchurch, and restart it to see if you got the same error?

We'll need more infomation:

Version of Powerchurch:
Is this a standalone computer, the 'server', or is it a network client?
Has anyone updated Powerchurch lately?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Visitors Report - Error?

Post by Zorak »

[EDIT] Sorry, cross-post with NeilZ[/EDIT]

If you run this report again, are you able to recreate this behavior? We haven't been able to recreate it.

Since you have PowerChurch Online, it may be helpful to note what server you are connecting to when you try to run the report again.

At the login prompt, where you enter your pcu number, it will say the server name on the screen, like "Log in to pc-online-5"