Emailing Directory

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

dadcowell

Emailing Directory

Post by dadcowell »

I have prepared a directory and would like to email it to all members who elect to receive it electronically. That will probably amount to about 100. I'll email that directory to the same list every several months.

So my question is: is there a way that I can establish and save an email list and then resurect and edit it each time I want to mass mail the directory without having to recreate that list?

Bill

NeilZ

Re: Emailing Directory

Post by NeilZ »

dadcowell wrote:I have prepared a directory and would like to email it to all members who elect to receive it electronically. That will probably amount to about 100. I'll email that directory to the same list every several months.

So my question is: is there a way that I can establish and save an email list and then resurect and edit it each time I want to mass mail the directory without having to recreate that list?

Bill
Create an Activity and include all the people you want to email the directory to in that activity. I'd set the Activity number in a number series that isn't used by the congregation (9000 series ??), then when it comes time to email a new directory, use the Activity & Skills' Send email to a group function.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

dadcowell

Re: Emailing Directory

Post by dadcowell »

Thanks Neil.
I can always count on you.

Bill