Setting up Activities

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Napier Church

Setting up Activities

Post by Napier Church »

Maybe you could help me? I'm trying to create a group (called "activities" in this program) where I can add the members I want & then print mailing labels from that list. Any help would be most appreciated!

NeilZ

Re: Setting up Activities

Post by NeilZ »

Napier Church wrote:Maybe you could help me? I'm trying to create a group (called "activities" in this program) where I can add the members I want & then print mailing labels from that list. Any help would be most appreciated!
Just to let you know, its often easier to start a new topic, rather than add to an existing one. Especially since that one concerned the events module and not just activities.

That said this is very easy to do. Not knowing what version you're using, but I'm assuming v11 or higher, so I'll be very generic.

1. Create the activity using the Membership -> Activities & Skills -> Maintain Activity & Skills function.
2. Mass add members you want to the activity. This video shows you how: https://www.powerchurch.com/support/374 ... s-&-skills (it was made in v11.5, but I'm fairly sure this is good for all versions higher than 11)
3. Print labels using the Membership -> Activities & Skills -> Print Mailing Labels

This is all covered in the Powerchurch User Manual, as well as the built-in help.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.