Profile Age Ranges

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Justine Loker

Profile Age Ranges

Post by Justine Loker »

Is there anyway to change the Profile Age Ranges report? That would be great if we could set the age range to go along with our classes, such as 19 - 29, 30 - 39, etc. I know we can divide the classes by putting the birthdays in on Selected Names report, but listing all the age range counts on one page would be great for our statistic book at the end of the year.

NeilZ

Re: Profile Age Ranges

Post by NeilZ »

Justine Loker wrote:Is there anyway to change the Profile Age Ranges report? That would be great if we could set the age range to go along with our classes, such as 19 - 29, 30 - 39, etc. I know we can divide the classes by putting the birthdays in on Selected Names report, but listing all the age range counts on one page would be great for our statistic book at the end of the year.
Unfortunately no. Its a standard report and the filters and grouping can't be adjusted. You may want to look into creating a custom report to do this.

If you don't think you have the skills, I believe Powerchurch can put a custom report together for a fee.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.