Integrated Data Error

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

rebekah868@gmail.com

Integrated Data Error

Post by rebekah868@gmail.com »

We recently moved PowerChurch to an Apple computer which has a partitioned Windows 10 environment. Everything seems to be working except functions under the Membership tab. Receive pop-up to locate ctsche~1.oce. Look in PCPLUS12 then is list these folders Background, data, install, layout, rpt_cust, rpt_pre. It is looking for the file type OCX.
Next error received is OLE error code 0x80040154 Class not registered. OLE object is being ignored Record #113. Press <ok>
Next screen is Error(12.2018.2830) Program frm_AADA.AT_FORMATCONTROL Line: 11 Error: 1734 Message: Property OLEATTENDANCE is not found <ok> Next error: Program error Unknown member OCNTOBJECTS <IGNORE>; Program error Unknown member OCNTANCHORS <IGNORE>.
PowerChurch then shuts down.

There is data present as I can run reports and retrieve membership data. I can add data but then receive these errors, however the new data is retained. :wall:

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Integrated Data Error

Post by Zorak »

Class Not Registered errors usually just mean that it hasn't been fully installed, or possibly something removed installed components after the fact. Inside the C:\PowerChurch\PCPLUS12\Install folder, there is a program called Netsetup12.exe. Run that to reinstall all the necessary system files that go along with it.

rebekah868@gmail.com

Post by rebekah868@gmail.com »

If I run the Netsetup12.exe can I be assured that it will not harm or corrupt any other files from Accounts Payable, Contributions, etc.?

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

rebekah868@gmail.com wrote:If I run the Netsetup12.exe can I be assured that it will not harm or corrupt any other files from Accounts Payable, Contributions, etc.?
This process will not affect the database, all it does is reload the required program libraries. If you're worried, you can do a Powerchurch database backup using the backup module under the Utilities menu.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.