Family Update Forms

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

pcu39332

Family Update Forms

Post by pcu39332 »

We use the online version of PowerChurch and are trying to send out Family Record Update Forms. The problem we are running into is that deceased family members are showing up in the update form. How do you keep someone who has passed away from showing up in things like the update form without deleting the person from the family? Also, how can I print a list of everyone who is deceased, meaning they have a date entered in the date field we designated for that?

Thank you.

NeilZ

Re: Family Update Forms

Post by NeilZ »

pcu39332 wrote:We use the online version of PowerChurch and are trying to send out Family Record Update Forms. The problem we are running into is that deceased family members are showing up in the update form. How do you keep someone who has passed away from showing up in things like the update form without deleting the person from the family? Also, how can I print a list of everyone who is deceased, meaning they have a date entered in the date field we designated for that?

Thank you.
You are setting the Personal Profile status of those people to Deceased, right? If you don't have such a profile (and I believe its one of the defaults in the program) add it and assign it to those people. Then follow the next step.

If you do have that status setup then in the Report Options screen that appears, go to the Individual Information tab and at the TOP of the form click on the button next to the label Include which Personal Profiles and uncheck the DECEASED status.

Again, if you have a personal profile status of DECEASED setup, then getting a report from the Personal Profile Selected Records report is easy.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

pcu39332

Re: Family Update Forms

Post by pcu39332 »

Thank you! I am new to the PC software and used a very different program in the past.