"Reply All" to emails to a group

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Calvary Rector

"Reply All" to emails to a group

Post by Calvary Rector »

I have set up a group activity and am able to successfully send emails to the group. Is it possible to send an email to the group that the members could "Reply All"? For instance, I have a group of ushers and I want them to be able to "Reply All" to a scheduling email so that everyone could see the person's reply instead of the reply simply going back to the original sender alone. Is this possible in PowerChurch? I can't seem to find anyone else that has asked this question. Thank you!

PowerChurch Version 11.55
Windows 10 Home Edition

NeilZ

Re: "Reply All" to emails to a group

Post by NeilZ »

Calvary Rector wrote:I have set up a group activity and am able to successfully send emails to the group. Is it possible to send an email to the group that the members could "Reply All"? For instance, I have a group of ushers and I want them to be able to "Reply All" to a scheduling email so that everyone could see the person's reply instead of the reply simply going back to the original sender alone. Is this possible in PowerChurch? I can't seem to find anyone else that has asked this question. Thank you!

PowerChurch Version 11.55
Windows 10 Home Edition
I don't believe so.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Calvary Rector

Post by Calvary Rector »

Thank you for the reply! Do you happen to know of any sort of work-around for this? I'm trying to have us avoid having multiple email lists to manage (GMail, PowerChurch, MailChimp), so I'd like to centralize the functionality of each of those in one place. I think this "Reply All" issue might be the last one for me to check off my list so that we can really pour our energy into PowerChurch and not feel compelled to keep up with something else as well. Thank you!

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Calvary Rector wrote:Thank you for the reply! Do you happen to know of any sort of work-around for this? I'm trying to have us avoid having multiple email lists to manage (GMail, PowerChurch, MailChimp), so I'd like to centralize the functionality of each of those in one place. I think this "Reply All" issue might be the last one for me to check off my list so that we can really pour our energy into PowerChurch and not feel compelled to keep up with something else as well. Thank you!
What many people do is manage the email list out of Powerchurch, and then send updates to a third party program, such as MailChimp or Constant Contact.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.