Large Print Church Directory

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

CCPC

Large Print Church Directory

Post by CCPC »

Hello, I am trying to find out if there is a way to print the directory in large font with large pictures? We have a large elderly population and a few have said they wished the information (including pictures) was larger.
Please advise.
Thank you!

NeilZ

Re: Large Print Church Directory

Post by NeilZ »

CCPC wrote:Hello, I am trying to find out if there is a way to print the directory in large font with large pictures? We have a large elderly population and a few have said they wished the information (including pictures) was larger.
Please advise.
Thank you!
There is no way other than trying to export the file to a Word document then editing by hand. That may be more trouble than its worth.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

stpaulser

Post by stpaulser »

I print it out and then enlarge(121%) and print to ledger size on the copier. Not quite as high quality, but I then offer both sizes so they can take their pick.
Linda Robinson
St. Paul's Episcopal
Calvary Lutheran
Elk Rapids, MI

CCPC

Post by CCPC »

Sorry it took me so long to get back in here and see if I had any answers.

Ok, that's what I was afraid of - re: hand doing in Word. I already do that without the pics for a few of our members that have Macular Degeneration.

I will try the increase on the copier and see if that will satisfy. But, doubt it will.

Thank you both for your reply!