Visitation Reports

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

FRClinda

Visitation Reports

Post by FRClinda »

We would like to begin to record contacts and visitations with those in our church who are sick, not attending, and shut-ins. I think this could be done either under Visitations or under Personal Profiles Services.

I need to know how to produce a report where I can bring up someone's name and see any contacts/visits that were made with someone. I can't figure out how to do that. Ideas?

NeilZ

Re: Visitation Reports

Post by NeilZ »

FRClinda wrote:We would like to begin to record contacts and visitations with those in our church who are sick, not attending, and shut-ins. I think this could be done either under Visitations or under Personal Profiles Services.

I need to know how to produce a report where I can bring up someone's name and see any contacts/visits that were made with someone. I can't figure out how to do that. Ideas?
You'd use Ministry Services, or the Visitations tab on the personal profile. You can select the reports under the Ministry Services function. However, you may need to create a custom report to pull the data by profile.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

FRClinda

Post by FRClinda »

Shouldn't this be easier than a custom report? I thought there would be a way to enter in a name range to see all the records of visitations.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

FRClinda wrote:Shouldn't this be easier than a custom report? I thought there would be a way to enter in a name range to see all the records of visitations.
It does not appear to be one of the selections available. You can see if they can add it by sending your request to 'wishlist@powerchurch.com' and let them know what you would like to see, how it will save you time, and how it aids your ministry.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

FRClinda

Post by FRClinda »

I still can't figure out how to get the information entered into a visitation to appear even when doing a custom report. Ideas?

FRClinda

Post by FRClinda »

I'm also trying to use services instead (under Personal Profile), but can't find how the information entered would appear on a report.