Transfer Membership info to iPhone

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

greenhillpc

Transfer Membership info to iPhone

Post by greenhillpc »

One of our Elders prefers to have everything on iPhone. We just produced a new church directory and I am trying to figure out how to set up a file she can import to her phone directory. I know I did it two years ago, the last time we produced a directory, but I can't remember how to do it now. Any advice on which options to use that are going to make the file she needs? Thank you.

NeilZ

Re: Transfer Membership info to iPhone

Post by NeilZ »

greenhillpc wrote:One of our Elders prefers to have everything on iPhone. We just produced a new church directory and I am trying to figure out how to set up a file she can import to her phone directory. I know I did it two years ago, the last time we produced a directory, but I can't remember how to do it now. Any advice on which options to use that are going to make the file she needs? Thank you.
Perhaps save it to a PDF ?? Oh wait, she wants to import into her phone directory.

I don't think you used the directory report, as it is formatted so it can't be imported. Perhaps you used the Phone Number List report and saved that either as text or an excel spreadsheet ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

TonyL222

Post by TonyL222 »

Do you have PC Online, perhaps? It is easy to access Member contact info from a web browser.

missymaven

Post by missymaven »

Contact Apple. This has to be done via iCloud. You will need to know what format they want the csv file in and import it thru the iCloud interface. You can get the data from PowerChurch but you need to know what details and in what order Apple needs them in. Google import contacts to an iphone.