Printing Labels - Only for those in Directory?

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

S. Page

Printing Labels - Only for those in Directory?

Post by S. Page »

How do I print labels just for the Families that are in my church directory? I have my directory printing just the way I want it, but I can't seem to select the "right" options to print labels just for those in my church directory...

NeilZ

Re: Printing Labels - Only for those in Directory?

Post by NeilZ »

S. Page wrote:How do I print labels just for the Families that are in my church directory? I have my directory printing just the way I want it, but I can't seem to select the "right" options to print labels just for those in my church directory...
What is the selection criteria you're using to select the families for the directory? You should use those filters for the mailing labels under using the function under Membership -> Family Mailing List -> Print Mailing Labels.

So if you have 'Members' selected as the filter for the directory, you should use "Members" as the selection for printing the mailing labels. If you could tell us what you're using to filter for the directory, we could give more specific suggestions.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

S. Page

Post by S. Page »

For the directory, I select 'Active Member' and 'Attends Regularly' in the Mailing Category. Under "Personal Status" I select "Member" and "Regular Visitor". It prints the families I want and I am done.

However, when I try to get Mailing Labels that match above...

I think I just found out what my problem was...when I got to
Membership-Family Mailing List-Print Mailing Labels, In addition to "Mailing Category," 5 other categories come up, too. I thought I had to select "NONE" in those categories, but if I leave them alone, the Mailing Labels match my directory. ~sigh~

Sorry for being a bother!

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

S. Page wrote:For the directory, I select 'Active Member' and 'Attends Regularly' in the Mailing Category. Under "Personal Status" I select "Member" and "Regular Visitor". It prints the families I want and I am done.

However, when I try to get Mailing Labels that match above...

I think I just found out what my problem was...when I got to
Membership-Family Mailing List-Print Mailing Labels, In addition to "Mailing Category," 5 other categories come up, too. I thought I had to select "NONE" in those categories, but if I leave them alone, the Mailing Labels match my directory. ~sigh~

Sorry for being a bother!
No bother ... the only dumb question is one not asked.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.